lørdag den 12. december 2015

DOWN UNDER

no1 Luciana - no2 Lilita - no3 minna - no4 stringbody- no5 lindy - no6 Soft body - no7 lucy - no8 silk
I love underwear. 
So i've been sitting and looking a bit around on the internet to find some cheap but still luxury looking underwear. in specially some soft, blonde, black items, and i found these eight sexy peaces. 
These eight peaces is not just elegant, sexy and marvelous, they are quit cheap to. None of them are over 300 kr but they look, for me, to cost at lot more. I don't like to buy underwear online because i always end up with the wrong size. So th e thing for me is that i find the items i like in the web shop, an afterwards I go into the "real" storer and try them on. If i like the fit i'll buy it.  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar